Frequently Asked Questions
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India Certified Entrepreneurship Skill Training Program.
- National Skill Development Corporation Certified Skill Training Program.
- A certificate Program in Competitive Exam Training imparted by experts and Professionals.
Click the below link to download the application form.
- The college’s strategic location makes it an ideal place for students commuting from Coimbatore, Pollachi and Kerala.
- Safe College transport facility is available in and around Coimbatore. The college buses ply to and fro from Udumalpet, Anamalai, Tirupur & Kollengode (Kerala) thus covering the outskirts of the city as well.
- A well connected network of local buses ply to several destinations located at the outskirts of the City making it easy for the student community to commute on a daily basis.
- Podanur Jn. Rail Way Station and Madukarai Rail Way Station are the very nearby railway stations to Rathinam Technical Campus, Eachanari.
- However, Coimbatore Jn. Rail Way Station is the major railway station located 8 KMS from the Rathinam Technical Campus, Eachanari.
- The nearest airport is Coimbatore, located about 19 kilometers from the campus. Most airlines operate flights to Coimbatore from all major cities in India.
Women empowerment club
Road safety club
If you are a sports person, Rathinam Technical Campus offers admission with free accommodation and fee concession for the students who represent the college in the State or National level Tournaments.
Rathinam Technical Campus promotes contemporary sports such as Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Basket Ball, Handball, Kho-kho and Table Tennis. Traditional sports like Kabaadi and traditional martial arts like Kalaripayattu, Silambam also finds its place in the extra-curricular activities. The campus also accommodates a Cricket Ground with training nets, a dedicated basket Ball court and a gym.
- B.Tech. in Information Technology
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E in Civil Engineering
- B.E in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.E in Applied Electronics
- M.E in Biometrics and Cyber Security
Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examinations of (10 +2) Curriculum (Academic Stream) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four courses of study under Part – III or any examination of any other University or authority accepted by the Syndicate of Anna University as equivalent thereto.
Should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational stream (Vocational groups in Engineering / Technology) as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B .Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
(ii) The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the B.Sc. Level are eligible to apply for Lateral entry admission to the third semester of B.E. / B.Tech.
CRITERIA FOR INTERNAL MARKS
For all theory and practical courses (including project work) the continuous assessment
Shall be for a maximum of 20 marks
The above continuous assessment shall be awarded as per the procedure given below:
Three tests each carrying 100 marks shall be conducted during the semester by the Department / College concerned
The total marks obtained in all tests put together out of 300, shall be proportionately reduced for 20 marks and rounded to the nearest integer (This also implies equal weightage to all the three tests).
The candidates who possess a Degree in Engineering / Technology with a valid GATE / TANCET Score is eligible for admission to any discipline of M.E/ M. Tech. in the branch corresponding to the branch of study.
The boarding facility of Rathinam is more like a home away from home.
Separate hostels are available for both boys and girls with all facilities including free wi-fi. Hostels with wash centers and 24×7 security assure a safe and sound living. Campus is having huge security installations including CCTV cameras and a dedicated team of professional security officers and personnel, deputed across campus locations.
Hygienic Food court is available inside the campus with two restaurants and two Coffee shops, one fresh juice shop and an Ice cream Parlor. Naturals Beauty parlor available opposite to the college.
- Conducting Career guidance, counseling and motivational programmes
- Finding an apt training organization/institute to carry out the required training process and making the student industry ready.
- Conducting regular Soft Skill training programmes and several aptitude and skill testing evaluations.
- Value Added Courses
- Interactive sessions on communicative English
- Interaction with companies, organizations and consultants
- Arranging on-campus interviews, Job Fairs frequently
- Industrial Training / Internship during summer / winter vacation are arranged for the students at Research organizations / Industries for the period prescribed in the Curriculum.
- Engineering +3
- National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC )
- Entrepreneurship development Institute of India (EDII)
- Competitive Exam Training (CET)
- AICTE sponsored – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- L&T Training Center
- Rathinam has been selected to set up the “Atal Incubation Centre – Rathinam” with the support of NITI Aayog, under the Atal Innovation Mission, Government of India.
- The Incubation Centre at Rathinam would identify promising start-ups and create facilities to guide women to succeed in entrepreneurship and also serve as a platform for promotion of world-class Innovation Hubs, Grand Challenges, Start-up businesses and other self-employment activities, particularly in Social innovations and technology driven areas.
- Real time Learning Experience at IT Park within the Campus.
- Part time Job opportunities within the campus.
- There are 3 computer labs and 6 individual departmental labs.
- I- Lensys Laboratory, (Product Application Centre) is available exclusively to teach the applications of any Product.
You can get benefitted from other departments’ subjects too. You can select a paper of your choice from other department courses.
- Adi-Dravidar and Tribal Welfare (state) Scholarship
- Backward Classes department (state) scholarship to BC/MBC/ DNC Students
- Minority Students Scholarship
- Government of India Scholarship (Central Sector Scholarship Scheme)
- Chief minister’s Award to SC/ST students
- The College is open on all working days from 9 A.M to 5 P.M.
- However, the Central Library functions 24×7 for the benefit of the students.
- Extra coaching classes are provided for the deserving students.
- Online fee payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards