Computer Science Engineering with AIML
Creating Intelligent Systems for a Smarter Tomorrow.
Computer Science Engineering with AIML
Department of Computer Engineering at Rathinam Technical Campus (RTC) is established in 2011 and is offering an undergraduate program in Computer Science Engineering with AIML. Rathinam Technical Campus was approved by Anna University, Chennai, and Affiliated to AICTE, New Delhi. We are excited to offer an innovative and challenging curriculum designed to prepare students for the rapidly evolving field of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Our program, Computer Science Engineering program with specialization in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML), is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in computer science principles, while also exploring the latest advances in AI and machine learning. We believe that a strong understanding of both the theoretical and practical aspects of these fields is essential for success in today’s job market. Throughout the program, students will take a range of courses focused on topics such as data structures, algorithms, programming languages, computer networks, and databases. In addition, students will have the opportunity to explore more advanced topics in AI and machine learning, including neural networks, deep learning, natural language processing, and computer vision
Our faculty is composed of experienced educators and researchers, with expertise in both computer science and AI. They are dedicated to providing students with a challenging and supportive learning environment, where they can develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in their chosen career path. In addition to our rigorous academic program, we offer a range of opportunities for students to gain practical experience in the field. We have partnerships with local businesses and organizations, where students can complete internships and gain real-world experience. We also offer a range of extracurricular activities, including coding competitions, hackathons, and research projects.
We believe that our Computer Science Engineering with AIML program is uniquely positioned to prepare students for the challenges and opportunities of the future.
- PEO1: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PEO2: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PEO3: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PEO4: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PEO5: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PEO6: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PEO7: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PEO8: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PEO9: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PEO10: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PEO11: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PEO6: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Vertical I : Data Science
Vertical II : Full Stack Development
Vertical III : Cloud Computing and Data Center Technologies
Vertical IV : Cyber Security and Data Privacy
Vertical V : Creative Media
Vertical VI : Emerging Technologies
Vertical VII : Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning