Instructions to the Candidates
attend the test by following these exam instructions !
Instructions for Candidates to Attend Examinations
- Candidates should bring their own pens, pencils, and permitted materials. Borrowing from others is not allowed.
- Use only blue or black ink/ball pen, except for drawing diagrams/charts.
- Only permitted tools, calculators, and approved tables/data books are allowed. No other materials or gadgets, including cell phones, are permitted.
- Verify the question paper by cross-checking the subject code and title before answering. Return irrelevant question papers to the Hall Supervisor immediately.
- Candidates should not ask any queries or seek clarification regarding the question paper during the exam.
- Candidates should remain seated during the examination and should not move unless necessary. Drinking water and approved materials will be provided at their place.
- Rough work should be done only in the space provided in the answer-book. No separate rough work answer-book will be provided.
- Candidates should not possess or refer to forbidden materials or seek/obtain assistance from any person/source.
- Candidates should not reveal their identity or engage in any form of canvassing in the answer-book.
- Writing irrelevant information, internal assessment marks, or making appeals to the examiner in the answer-book is considered a case of malpractice.
- Candidates should not detach or take away any sheet/material from the examination hall. No irrelevant material/sheet should be left inside the answer-script.
- Candidates should report to the Hall Supervisor if they find any forbidden materials/writings in their vicinity.
- Violation of examination rules may result in penalties, ranging from fines to permanent debarment.
- Read the displayed posters containing information on violations and recommended punishments.
- Personal messages will not be delivered to candidates until they complete the examination.